Luxury Living in Exclusive Style
The first impression of High View is one of classical elegance and grandeur, qualities that extend throughout this beautiful home to create a living environment that is spacious, opulent and highly desirable.
* All details are preliminary and may be subject to change. Computer generated images indicative only
Please click an image to enlarge
- Kitchen/Breakfast area 8.15m x 6.35m into bay / 26'9" x 20'10" into bay
- Family Room 5.85m x 5.60m / 19'2" x 18'4"
- Drawing Room 8.49m into bay x 5.53m max / 27'10" into bay x 18'2" max
- Dining Room 5.40m x 4.65m / 17'8" x 15'3"
- Study 4.65m x 4.35m / 15'3" x 14'3"
- Master Bedroom 6.47m into bay x 5.53m / 21'2" into bay x 18'2"
- Dressing Room 3.70m x 3.05m / 12'1" x 10'0"
- Master En Suite 4.45m x 3.29m / 14'7" x 10'9"
- Bedroom Two 5.15m x 4.65m / 16'10" x 15'3"
- Bedroom Three 4.65m x 4.35m / 15'3" x 14'3"
- Bedroom Four 4.65m x 4.35m / 15'3" x 14'3"
- Games Room 5.85m x 5.60m / 19'2" x 18'4"
- Office/Gym 5.80m x 5.60m / 19'0" x 18'4"
- Bespoke Italian kitchen in gloss lacquered gold with rare 'blackbird' granite worktops and curved glass breakfast bar seating 4 people
- Full range of 'Kuppersbusch' appliances including two built in ovens, microwave oven & grill, steam oven, warming drawer, 20" LCD flat screen television, fully automatic built in coffee machine/ cappuccino maker, 900 mm induction ceramic hob with 4 burners and central wok including pan, fully integrated built in dishwasher
- Caple downdraft glass remote controlled retractable extractor hood
- Full height integrated Miele column fridge and full height integrated Miele column freezer
- Built in cooling wine cellar for up to 46 bottles with electronic display
- Waste disposal unit
- The utility room will include a second wine cellar for up to 140 bottles together with a Miele washing machine, Miele dryer and water softener
- The bathrooms are custom designed by a specialist to make optimum use of the space and provide a sophisticated modern finish. They will include Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and tiling, luxuriant wet rooms and opulent chrome taps and towel rails
- The walls to the master ensuite will include full height marble
- All other bathrooms and cloakrooms will be fully tiled
- All bathrooms and cloakrooms will include generously sized mirrors
- Open fireplaces will be installed to the living room, family room and dining room. All will have adjacent gas points
- Surrounds will be selected by our design team
- Elegant modern cornice will be installed throughout
- Our design team have selected elegant ACF high gloss white 'wall curved' wardrobes for the master dressing room
- Bedrooms 2, 3, 4 & 6 will also include stylish fitted wardrobes
- The lighting will be designed by a specialist. It will include chrome down lighters, concealed lighting, 5 amp lamp circuits and programmable mood lighting to the ground floor, landing, master suite and external lights
- The under floor heating system will be designed by our specialist consultant and installed by a dedicated under floor heating company. It will encompass the ground and first floors. The second floor will be heated by radiators
- Modern American oak veneer doors have been selected and will add to the light and airy atmosphere. Glazed double doors will provide access to the lounge, dining room and kitchen. These will be complemented by high quality chrome door furniture and hinges
- Extra height doors will be used to the ground floor
- A beautiful bespoke American oak staircase will be installed in the main reception hall affording access to the first floor
- High quality tiled floors to the entrance hall, kitchen/breakfast room, utility together with all bathrooms and cloakrooms
- The remainder of the house will be carpeted
- The garage floor will be tiled using specialist non slip tiles
- The house will be comprehensively wired for an audio visual system extending to all rooms
- A distribution system will be installed to provide terrestrial TV, satellite, FM and DAB radio to all rooms
- BT points will be provided to all rooms
- Data wiring will be provided to all rooms
- TV aerial and satellite dish included
- A full burglar alarm system will be installed including infra red sensors to all rooms and circuit breakers to external doors
- CCTV cameras will be installed externally and will be compatible with the audio visual system
- High View will be accessed via wrought iron electric entrance gates with a video entry system. Colour handsets will be provided to the hall, kitchen, master bedroom, second floor landing and annexe
- Cathedral Homes have engaged a leading local landscape architect to design and plan the rear garden. Their scheme will be implemented including all planting and turfing
- An irrigation system will be installed including pop up sprinklers to the lawns and slow release pipes for flower beds
- The front drive will be finished in tar macadam for the sloping section and will then change to a regular block finish once it levels out as it approaches the house
- Generous areas of patios and paths will be finished in Indian sandstone
- A rainwater harvesting system will be installed to provide the water for the irrigation system together with ground floor WC's
- Solar panels will be installed to provide for hot water to High View together with a back up system to ensure a constant supply